20-22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GU
Terms and Conditions
By sending us your order, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Your order
- Your promise to us
- Buying procedure
- Order cancellation and returns
- Product information
- In the terms and conditions the following words have the meanings shown ‘Our’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to myelectricradiators.com, whose registered office is 20 - 22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GU UK. Our company registration number is 08775006. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your order
- We shall assume that upon placing and order that you have provided us with accurate and complete information as required per each product. We will not be held responsible for loss or damage caused by incorrectly ordered products. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you without being required to give any reason.
- Your promise to us
- You are over 18 years old and capable of forming a binding legal contract. The information that you provide including without limitation any delivery instructions and delivery address that you provide is correct and appropriate to the product you want. Before placing your order, you have read and understood the advice and info we have provided about use of the products have checked the correct specification of the products for the use to which they are to be put and have raised any specific queries with us. You are competent to install (or else you will engage the services of an electrician competent to install) the products.
- Buying procedure
- Our contract will be made when we accept your order, which is the point at which full payment becomes due. Any dates or times stated for delivery are estimates only. We will use out reasonable endeavours to delivery (or if applicable redeliver) the products on any date agreed with you, but do not guarantee to do so. Where we are unable to do so we will use our reasonable endeavours to contact you to arrange a mutually acceptable date on which to attempt re-delivery. If the product you ordered is unavailable for delivery within 30 days upon the date of order, we will cancel your order and refund any payment you have already sent us. If your order is not received within three working days of the date on which delivery was estimated to occur you should notify us with your order number.
- Order cancellations and returns
- You may cancel the contract within 14 days after the day on which you receive the products for any reason including if simply you change your mind. However to cancel the contract you must notify us in writing at the address indicated in clause1 above or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Where you cancel the contract, you must contact us for the return of the products. You must take reasonable care of the products pending their return. If you cancel the contract you must pay the costs of returning the products to us. If you inform us in writing or via email that you want us to arrange for collection of returned products there will be a maximum of £25 charge per box for returns from England and Wales & a £50 charge per box from Scotland and Northern Ireland. However you are not entitled to pay the cost of returning any products, which were faulty, or not what you ordered. While they are in your possession you must take care of the products. You must not open, install or use any products intended for return to us. All products must be returned to us in the original packaging, with all the accompanying documents and ancillaries, suitable for resale. You hereby agree to indemnify us against all costs we incur due to your failure to take reasonable care of products whilst in your possession, or other breach by you of this clause. If you return a product because it is damaged or faulty you must include with the returned product a written explanation of the fault or damage. Removal of plugs, badges, opening the device or any other tampering to the unit will invalidate any warranty provided by us. If on inspection by our engineers that we find your complaint is not justified the return will be classed as a cancelation if it is within seven working days after the delivery date, or in any other case we shall, at your option, re-deliver the Product to you at your expense, or retain it for our own use. In either situation you will remain liable to compensate us for the wasted transportation costs. The address to which products should be returned and notice of cancellation or any complaints should be sent is as indicated in clause 1 above.
- Product Information
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website or products. We rely upon the information provided to us by the manufactures of the products and are usually not in a position to verify that information. If you have any queries about any of our products you should ask prior to placing your order.
- You may not modify or copy any software contained in our product.
- We promise that we have the right to sell the product to you and the product will be fit for any purpose which you have notified to us in writing and which we have confirmed to you in writing prior to you placing the order. This does not affect any statutory tight that you may have, You promise that you will consider your requirements and check the your order meets your specific requirements.
- The contract resulting from your order is personal to you. You may not, assign the contract to a third party. Our order acknowledgement and these terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter of this agreement and supersede all previous written or other documents save those which are (i) in writing signed by a director on our behalf or (ii) confirmed by a director on our behalf. Our contract with you is governed by English law and you agree that disputes relating to the contract or its formation shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. A failure by us at any time to enforce a provision of this contract shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision or of any other provision of this contract or of our right thereafter to enforce that or any provision of this contract. A third party who is not a party to this contract shall have no rights pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any provision of this contract. The headings to the clauses of this contract shall not affect the construction of this contract. In this contract where the context so admits and requires the same the use of the plural shall include the singular and the use of the singular shall include the plural.